Scope of the journal:
Arab Journal of Physical Chemistry publishes concise reports of novel research as communication, articles or reviews in all fields of physical chemistry. The scope of the journal involves, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Nanomaterials synthesis, characterization and applications.
- Chemical kinetics, thermodynamics and polymer chemistry.
- Electrochemistry, corrosion, catalysis, energy conversion and storage.
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis.
- Physical organic and biophysical chemistry.
- Quantum, theoretical and computational chemistry.
- Solid-state and materials chemistry.
- Spectroscopy and surface chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry.